Personal Online Services
Free Online Banking
From any Internet connected computer, you can enjoy the hassle-free way of banking online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. It’s safe and secure, plus it allows you to stay connected with your finances any time, all the time!
- Check balances on checking, savings, certificates of deposit, and loan accounts.
- See account histories of deposits, withdrawals, cleared checks and transfers.
- Transfer funds between your accounts at Mount Vernon Bank and Trust.
- Make loan payments.
- Be safe and secure with your own personalized password using double authentication log-in procedure.
To sign up, click here
Free Online Bill Pay
Bill Pay allows you to pay your bills electronically, online. What used to take hours can now be done in a few short minutes. Plus, you will also save money on postage. You can pay anyone, from your cell phone bills to your insurance company.
- Pay your bills anytime, day or night
- Schedule automatic payments and amounts as needed.
- View payment history in one place
Tele-banking puts convenient banking at your fingertips 24 hours a day through your phone.
With a push of a button you can check on a deposit or account balance, transfer funds, as well as perform a number of other functions. Call 319.895.0400.
- Transfer money between accounts
- Account balance inquiries
- Account transaction history
Go green with eStatements, there’s no need to continue receiving paper statements.
The benefits are endless:
- They are a fast and easy way to get your statements.
- Eliminates paper storage.
- Print and save on your computer at any time.
- Never worry again about when you will receive your statement.
- Statements are password protected for your security.
- It’s FREE.
Call or come in to inquire about eStatements. Email us today if you want to get started right away! Follow these three easy steps below.
To sign up for this service:
- 1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject stating “eStatements”.
- 2. Via email, you will receive an electronic agreement form as an attachment.
- 3. Simply print the electronic agreement, fill it out, and return it to the bank